Within the Commercial Law Area, the activity ranges from commercial advice to Spanish and foreign companies to Mergers and Acquisitions
- Constitution of societies.
- Acquisition, merger and spin-off of companies.
- Business projects and franchises.
- Collaboration agreements between companies.
- Preparation of commercial contracts.
- Advice on capital companies and their legal regime: challenge of agreements, call for meetings.
- Statutory reforms.
- Secretary of the Board of Directors.
- General Meetings.
- Increase and reduction of capital.
- Pact of partners.
– LEGAL SECRETARIAT AND BOOK HOSTING
- Diligence and legalization of all mandatory legal official books of the Society.
- Updating of the obligatory legal official books carried by the Society.
- Drafting of the minutes of the corporate resolutions taken by the governing and administrative bodies of the Company.
- Keeping of all official legal books of the Society.
- Surveillance of registration registrations of the Company.
- Control of incidents in the Public Registries.
- Control and supervision of the legal status of the Company.
– PREVENTION OF NON-PAYMENT: IMPAIRMENT CLAIMS
- Information in relation to the companies that are hired.
- Support in hiring (writing of documents, contracts, promissory notes, etc.).
- Previous feasibility study of the claim.
- Claim and extrajudicial negotiation of the debt.
- Judicial demands and advice.
– PLANNING AND FISCAL MANAGEMENT
- Assistance and advice in tax inspections.
- Preparation of company contracts.
- Contentious procedures.
- Consultations with the General Directorate of Taxes.
- Advice on business operations and particularly in the acquisition and transfer of companies, mergers and restructuring.
– FAMILY BUSINESS
- Advice, organization, monitoring and control of the patrimonial structure.
- Tax planning of the family business.
- Planning of the legal-fiscal aspects of the succession.
- Planning of great patrimonies.
- Advice and restructuring of family business groups.
- Commercial and fiscal advice in the transmission of the company.
- Planning of the generational change in the ownership of the company.
- Design and execution of family protocols.
- Advice on Family Law.
- Assistance in tax inspections.
- Planning of succession processes.
- Testamentary process.